Diabetic Marmalade 33 Weeks Pregnant And Doctor Put Me On Diabetic Diet Please Read Details!?

33 weeks pregnant and doctor put me on diabetic diet please read details!? - diabetic marmalade

I am 33 weeks pregnant with my second child, a boy, since the end of May my blood sugar was a little off, and the doctor has me on a 2000 calorie 6 small meals a day diet.
There are no concentrated sweets, fried foods without gas
The forbidden foods are sugar sweet jam jelly marmalade cake gingerbread cookies syrup milk condenced corrugated rubber or fried foods and cream.
I almost ate all the vegetables I eat.
What is the questioning that some Reccommendations on income and food you can eat and taste.
Even if someone knows a meal planner online, where can I connect my parts and selection of foods in touch and give me some ideas of meals that would be great! Thank you!

5 comments:

Jim G said...

As a diabetic, was the key for me to enter the mind. Watch your 6 small meals snacks.

They have a scrambled egg and a slice of bread for breakfast. In the morning, a piece of fruit. A small dinner salad with some chopped chicken or ham and cheese with a vinaigrette.

In the afternoon, a few biscuits without sugar and milk or other fruit. The dinner is a grilled chicken breast or a piece of lean ham or steak with steamed vegetables and salad. Then, before bedtime, a cup of tea with a sugar cookie.

Another thing you can do is stop and wash the carrots and celery and place in a water bottle in the fridge if you eat something. Keep things like chicken and vegetable stock on hand. The warmth of a cup to drink and if you need something. This delays the appetite and taste and helps to alleviate hunger.

Soda-Club is also a good alternative beverage. Squeeze some lemon or lime in it and a soft drink without sugar.

They are remembered only ideas, but happiness andTSI for the baby.

gensler9... said...

My suggestion is to visit the Weight Watchers plan. I closed my diabetic diet, since before members of the family and find Weighwatchers is a good comparison. They have great recipes online.

The best thing we can do is try to eat something from each group in the main meal and understand small portions of each screen. I like the steamed vegetables. Chicken breast in the oven and eat only 1 / 2 of one. Salad with chicken and resolve. It fits better than sliced bread? You can season as you like.

SexyTroj... said...

Why do people write "read details" when you answer the question?

jessicar... said...

Add chicken Frys are large and the different types of salad, fruit salad lol, I do not know how the food the whole time Anways! lol

Amber said...

To pursue a completely free site and plan for food www.sparkpeople.com. Create a free account and tell them what they eat and eat and make suggestions, or you can separate the food and menu-planners come to tell you how everything in it. Really neat. If you fry made some suggestions from others and make stirring, be careful, soy sauce, low sodium use. It really makes a difference!

Post a Comment